The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Quick introduction

roddas

Hi all. Ive been a regular reader on here a while now.

Had a supra project that sat having little bits done at a time. The paintwork was terrible.

Anyway took it to a pals bodyshop spend a few days rubbing back flaked paint all over the car. I had plastidip sat in the shed that I bought then changed my mind then thought bollocks spray it on hide the horrors then hopefully repaint it original red again in the future. I may do a project thread once I sort all my pics.

Its an n/a auto, toyota option kit, geniune bomex lip, coilovers, rare rays peyton place 3 peice split rims, ss exhaust system.

How I bought it

And how it stands todayimageimage

Photos are bit naff but so has photography weather been.

Edited by roddas (see edit history)

The wrap will be temporary. I had the stuff for something else so just used it as cover but 'd rather it was back to red. Originally I bought it to turn around and sell on but im kinda attached now.

Keep finding myself looking at na-t conversions