The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Defi din guage - anyone using one?

MATT RR

Just wondering if anyone has used his set up before/currently, interested to see what it looks like mounted in a Supra dash?

Also any opinions or reviews on the pro's/cons of this unit would be great? One downside is they don't work with my Defi Link unit :thumbdown: on the plus side its a neat way to get the info displayed!

naname_black.jpg

Thanks for posting, thats a pretty good alternative, do you have a link to where its for sale with some more info?

This would be a better option as I should be able to get defi gauges to fit, which will be compatible with the defi link controller, the din version I posted above isnt unfortunately!

Thanks for posting, thats a pretty good alternative, do you have a link to where its for sale with some more info?

This would be a better option as I should be able to get defi gauges to fit, which will be compatible with the defi link controller, the din version I posted above isnt unfortunately!

I found it on eBay a while ago but don't have a link I'm afraid, I just have the picture on my iPad. Sure I searched for "single din gauge holder".

Blitz used to do one of those too. Takes a 52mm gauge I believe which is teeny tiny when you are trying to read it flat out at 100mph...

That is a very good point on both options, I don't think they have warning sets either on the din unit. The defi link unit in the car is great to play back the readings after a hard drive but this din unit doesn't allow it to link up, using a gauge din fascia and 3 defi individual gauges would then allow for warning sets and connection to the link controller which would be far better option, think I have just talked myself into that!