Wheel refurb advice and opinions please

MATT RR

Wheel Refurb Options:  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Wheel Refurb Options:

• Black/Reflection Chrome
    • Gold/Reflection Chrome
    • Black

Hi everyone, just after peoples advice and opinions on a set of wheels I am about to get re-furbished.

They are Advan Siena Generation II 19" split rims, pretty rare wheels these days. Before we go any further they are just test fitted on the pic, I Know the front tyre is flat, all the tyres are getting binned anyway to make way for new rubber.

The first pic is of my car as it is now, I love the wheels and the colour against the red, but fancy a change they are Grenade 18":

20141212_143400.jpg

The next is of the car with the Advan Siena's fitted as they currently are (with said flat tyre :D):

20150129_121052.jpg

20150129_121134.jpg

Now the dilema......I am getting the wheels re done regardless, the current finish is poor up close, now do I go for the same finish with the slight change from the outer rim being polished to powder coated in reflection chrome powder coat, and inner bolt surround in reflection chrome powder coat which would look similar to this:

DSC08700.JPG

Or do I go down my preferred option and restore them to the original finish, only difference again being no polished rim but done in reflection chrome powder coat, gold center, as well as the inner bolt surround in reflection chrome which would look like this:

166b70cs-960.jpg

DSCF03131.JPG

Be as honest as you like, Im just after peoples opinions, I'm swaying towards the gold option already if I'm honest. :) Also I know the downside of moving to 19" so dont want to get into a debate on that if we can help it :taped:

Thanks!

Matt

20150129_121102.jpg

The above pic looks great, but, the black wheels contrast well against the bumper lip, side skirt trim and hockey sticks, which yours wont :)

Your dead right, not enough black on my car, if I had kept the mirrors in carbon and gone for a carbon blade trd rear wing it would look great!