The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hi all :)

mik3ysupra

hi all im mike i live in hampton west london i joined a while ago havent really posted on here much but i got hold of a auto na supra about 6 months back which has a manual conversion with r154 gb and os gliken clutch

car was very very clean inside and out apart from brakes needed doing and 2 small car park dinks

got it at a bargin price so cant complain really ( gearbox clutch and a 64k millage replacement was carried out by mike marshal at mnm enginerring

so here she is

so... my first chance i got i wrapped her in white :)

but..... then i started seeing to many white supras so i had to ditch the white and decided to go for a random colour that i havent seen on a supra with my own eyes so chose a purple :)

once she was stripped i couldnt wait to get the new colour on so gave her a wash and strip down and wrapped her in the new coat :)

and i love the new colour

in the shade the car is a plum sort of purple but when the light or sun hits the car its a very nice metalic shine to it

my next plans for the car will be fitting the lip , oem replica skirts and spats this week hopefully and wrapping those to suit , then summer time hopefully the engine will be out and engine bay sprayed black and fitting in a 2jz gte engine into the car . i was going to go na-t but thought might aswell do the full swap while i have the clutch and gearbox for it and as i can get the engine from japan at a very reasonable price through a freind of mine

and the wheels do not suit the car i need to ditch and change these desperatly but really dont know what wheels to fit as im fussy with wheels , i will also need to get some coilover and fit these when im doing the conversion

hope you like :) and hopefully will see some of you at a few events this year

• 1 year later...
Guest pedro7256

Hi Mikey

So would you rate MnM as they are litrally 2 mins from me and i been consideing using them for any upcoming jobs are too big for myself?