The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Something about these cars!

berg

All i see is people leaving the scene and then arriving back in a supra soon after

Well........cant say im any different

After 11 months of not owning a supra, enough is enough, i need to own another so the hunt begins :D

After owning my last NA-T, this time i'm on the hunt for a nice TT, ill have around £7k to spend so fingers crossed i can find a nice one for that money (auto i suppose)

All i see is people leaving the scene and then arriving back in a supra soon after

Well........cant say im any different

After 11 months of not owning a supra, enough is enough, i need to own another so the hunt begins :D

After owning my last NA-T, this time i'm on the hunt for a nice TT, ill have around £7k to spend so fingers crossed i can find a nice one for that money (auto i suppose)

Hi mate,

I remember picking up that CAT from you when I was selling the black Supra.

I'm on number four now :D

Yer its impossible to lose the love!

Rich you didnt stay away long i remember you saying you were buying an evo, its what ive been looking at recently but ive realised i wont be happy with any other car lol

Yeah I bought an Evo 9 in the end. Awesome car by all means but still wanted another Supra. The Evo was very, very good but I just didn't gel with it. Having said that, I'll no doubt buy another in the future :D

Yeah I bought an Evo 9 in the end. Awesome car by all means but still wanted another Supra. The Evo was very, very good but I just didn't gel with it. Having said that, I'll no doubt buy another in the future :D

Must admit your new one looks very nice indeed!

Im sure ill catch you again at a meet or show this year