The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Official 2015 F1 Thread

Nic

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look's decent, question is are Williams going to improve from last year, or will it be a case of 2 steps forward 1 step backwards (Sauber moment).

I would like to see Ferrari do well this year, as a Ferrari fan it still does not look like we will be getting anywhere even with Vettel on board now. Unless they sort the Hybrid Engine still lagging in power relative to the Mercs.

What I'm looking forward to most is the Honda - McLaren partnership, and I never quite thought we would see Kimi & Vettel in the same team (They are good mates) Hope the Iceman show's the form he had in the Lotus.

I think it will be the same pecking order at first, Lotus are the Dark Horse. They are switching to Merc power.

Merc

RedBull/Williams (Circuit dependent)

Ferrari/McLaren/FI/Lotus

Others...whoever actually rocks up.

Williams have continuity in their solution and have added funds/sponsors to their usual thrift. I hope they get a win or 20 ;)

The Force India livery was also demo'd today BUT not on the new car. It's the old car with a 2015 nose.