The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TT to NA!

Steve W2

After a very long time of owning both cars I am finally going to sell the TT and keep my NA.

For those of you who know and have seen my TT I will be keeping the wheels and suspension.

Strange really, but I am really looking forward to it :conf: It's just difficult for me to come to terms with the fact I will have the same power as WSB2!! :moo:

Mine is an SZ-R though and he does have a habit of spinning his out!

It's just difficult for me to come to terms with the fact I will have the same power as WSB2!! :moo:

Mine is an SZ-R though and he does have a habit of spinning his out!

Same power now...well least i know ill win in a race :D

Id like to point out it has been over a yr and 2mths since i spun out...yes you've had my company that long!! :D

Have a good holiday?

Very good chers dude! Its my first week back from 6 weeks off. Total nightmare. Have gone past you a couple of times this week in the Rover but too embarrased to flash the lights :tongue:

I am currently looking for some OEM side skirts or good replicas to fit to the SZ-R.

Its being MOT'd next week and maybe even registerd then as well. You know my record for getting things done, it may actually take a little longer than that :limp:

Your not exactly the quickest are you :p lol how long you been selling cars, must be 6months easily....how many adverts...erhhh none i think lol

you gone past in morning or night? i start work at 8 now...soon to move to 6am i think at end of month. Though least in summer get to finish at 2pm :cool:

good news for you is, with having a NA i can give you all part numbers as ive probably already bought them from part co :D