The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Carbon Front Wings

Timlowthian

I purchased a bulk buy of some Supra parts from a friend as I needed a few bits and this included was some carbon front wings. Just wondered if anyone can give me any information on them as I cannot seem to find the maker online. They cant be a one off item surely.

They are very similar to the Seibon vented front wings but these have a bar through the vent.

Inside one of the wings it has a sticker with the code GSF-055R But I cant find any reference for this online either? (for some reason the picture I took of this is corrupt and wont upload.

I'm not sure I am going to use them as I prefer a more OEM look so if i sold them what would be the best way with postage? Would it just be best if I delivered/got collected?

Pictures:

Thanks for the help guys. I was tempted to have them painted and fitted but seems a bit of a waste and pointless. Don't think I could handle black front wings on the white car either.

Very nice Tim if they didn't have the vent I would be interested. If you got any more taste bits in the bulk buy pm me ;)

Only other thing I got I doubt I'll use is a full Active spoiler setup, would mean getting rid of the RMM lip and no Front mount when the turbo engine goes in haha.