The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Leon in Revs

Thorin

yea my girlfriend bought a copy today, article is ok but i think hes off the mark thinking his 832BHP nitrous is the fastest in the UK, im sure dude or paul whiffin are more than a match, although i might be wrong.....

I don't know Leon very well, only to say hello and exchange pleasantries with at shows but I don't think Leon would claim to be the fastest in the UK. I think that would more than likely be the magazine embellishing things a little.

I don't know Leon very well, only to say hello and exchange pleasantries with at shows but I don't think Leon would claim to be the fastest in the UK. I think that would more than likely be the magazine embellishing things a little.

Exactly, I mean thats what they said about Steve Whittakers car in Jap Perfomance this month, when there are 3 Supras that have clearly run faster times than him.

Leons, Johns and CRD's.. its all to sell magazines :)

When has dude run faster than Leons 10.7?

Every night in my dreams B !!!!! :friday:

Fastest ive gone is 10.8 i think !!!!

Next year should be good fun as hopefully we will all be running at the same time , im confident the sup would have run in the 9's at the last Jap performance at the Pod but it wasnt to be :(

Dude :devil:

yea i do agree, i know how mags can be, leon has are great supra so i got to show some :respekt:

yea i do agree, i know how mags can be, leon has are great supra so i got to show some :respekt:

Thats why i wont do a feature on my car !!!!!! Cause they take the piss , i will have to let Jap perf do one as they have helped me recently !!!!

dude :devil:

Thats why i wont do a feature on my car !!!!!! Cause they take the piss , i will have to let Jap perf do one as they have helped me recently !!!!

dude :devil:

I understand what you mean dude, and even tho ive had some mags interested in my supra because of the ab-flug kit, im not going to get the seats retrimmed and stick subs and speakers all over the place oh and dont forget the shinny wheels just to show off. Although dude in saying all this im interested in comming along with you on your trip to belgium in june.

Guest Terry S

Knowing Leons spec, IF the car is running right, it will be by far the most powerful at present. Look at his & dudes terminal speeds, they compare very favourably to some of the others you mention.

Is this really gonna be feasable in an Auto? How about abusing 'the moles' banana for that challenge :D

Trust me B i have a plan , i hit circca 190 so easy it was embarrasing , my TC doesnt likre the big pull but i can get round that , the 187mph was at around 6000 rpm !!!! With short profile tyres , i also have 2 diffs i allternate between !!!

Dude :flame Dev

its good to see the big power cars racing. for all the big power they have the times dont seem brilliant only IMHO.

leon has plenty of power but dont seem that savage off the line. the crd supra seems to impress me lots even though it just more a race teams car.

paul w circa 800-900 hp and 11.8 1/4

djcraig circa 900hp 3.1 stroker kit stripped out with nos 11.0 1/4

leon 800 + stroker kit 10.7 1/4

dude 600+ 10.853

kev h 800 + 12.5 1/4

christian d (hks twins) 12.2

it just seems mad in america some people running 11.2 with stock turbos and 10.85 with a shot of gas. its only going to get better over here now there is more competition. seems to be a flood of single turbo supras about now. when i was at pod at one of the big jap car days and skylines running 10.2 they just seemed to be so fast. i think dude will be the man to beat with his dedication and passion to be no1. lets hope its a better year for all supras and get the reputation for been competition for skylines.

btw not pulling anyones efforts down as i know how much it costs to try go fast :respekt:

cant wait till all these new times start to come in. the next totb should be fun :thumbs: