The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi Guys and Girls

Guest maz19852008

Guest maz19852008

Hey all

I have been a member previously (maz1985) however forgot my login details and closed my email address which was registered to it.

Wondering if any mod or admin will be able to help me out?

Just in case there is any confusion the last message I posted on here was back in 2010 (which is still present).

I don't like having 2 accounts so would much prefer to have the old one back :)

Unfortunately I sold my MKiii (not through choice but forced) now I am trying to track down the current owner to see if I can potentially buy my car back (depending on its now current condition) failing that il be looking for a MKiv towards the end of the year.

I thought id come back to the site as there are some really friendly people on here and ideal place for me to get some advice about a MKiv.

Anyways if someone could contact me regarding my other account that would be awesome.

Thanks guys.

Great to come back :)