The mkiv Supra Owners Club

January meeting 2015

Radio

Happy new year everyone. Thought I would get the ball rolling on whether there is any interest in getting together for a meeting this month. I was thinking Tuesday 20th or Wednesday 21st. We could go for the pub on the east lancs. High cross I think or Chinese at westhoughton. Both were very good. I have suggested these as being more

Central than the far side of Wigan. Especially as on the last few meets more people from that area has wanted to turn up than the others. Christian suggested we go to Cheshire where he lives and I'm ok with that if others think it's a good idea. There seems to be less and less of us driving a supra so someone else or new may have a better idea but unless we get it started there will be no jan meet. Cheers ray

Nice one rob. Well there seems no interest again so if you fancy meeting how about I pick the place you pick the day. Tues or wed to suit you. I'll try and get rick and armhet to come. So long as you like Chinese I'll pick the china room at westhoughton. Parking right outside. Not sure whether you missed the meet last year there great food and value. If you don't like Chinese we could go to pub on the lancs but I've not been to Chinese since last time so I do fancy the ok ribs etc.

Ok rob. Tuesday it is. 7.30-8. We won't need to book a able on a Tuesday so if more people decide to come during the next few days it will be ok. China room

9 Pavilion Gardens, Bolton, Westhoughton BL5 3AJ

01942 859888. Park right outside the restaurant. See you there.

Edited by Sted
removed phone number (see edit history)

i had chinese last night ray at somewhere in swinton! all you can eat!! everything chinese i eat....was on the menu how considerate eh! but yeh im still on for tuesday and the suprise well....nothing special to be honest, just big mouth leanne will be with me haha! be nice to see some new people...

Hi Paul. Happy new year. Car still not gone to the guy in the Channel Islands. Just keep it for the fun. If you change your mind well see you up there. Cheers

Happy New Year Ray.

Things have gone a bit quiet from the purchaser I may need to give him a nudge. He has however been in quite a nasty accident.

Car is costing me nothing tucked away in our garage so I'll see how we are at the end of the month.

H.