The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Supra Videos (Build Project)

Bluudy

Hey people, im going down a different route in terms of making a build thread, and im making it in the form of videos.

Just wondering what you guys think? i have 4 videos in the actual build process, but i have a few other videos, showing you how to change exhaust, oil, etc.

Heres my Build videos

Its a play list with all 4 in so far, and as i release more videos, more will be added.

Bluudy

Added:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_cT_1dnOG8

Bluudy

Edited by Bluudy (see edit history)

Thanks Kaan W :)

i must say theres 95 videos, but a good 50 of them are on my old astras, i had a VXR which i did tutorial mods on, and then a SRI Turbo, which i did a lot to it, ran around 300 BHP, and enjoyed tearing up the strip of santa pod!

The Supra ones are new to me, but i have my new garage, so the big projects will start now! by taking the engine out!

Wicked thanks Guys.

The garage has taken a year to clear the garden, and dig out, then i had builders lay the concrete and a firm deliver me the garage.

Its 22ft long by 20ft wide. with 7ft walls, so lots and lots of room! going to take me many many years to fill it with equipment, The next buy is a engine stand, ready for the supra engine!

Edited by Bluudy (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...