The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Has to be one of the best Supra Videos out!

Supra2jze

I've lost count the amount of times I've watched this video. But must admit everything about this from colour to the sound on this is superb. It's shame my custom built 1/8th RC car is a carbon copy of the one on the vid (Pic coming soon) If only I had the real one :rolleyes:

Just hoping I build a real one soon rather than a Brushless motor RC that does 80mph:Pling:

Edited by Supra2jze (see edit history)

I've lost count the amount of times I've watched this video. But must admit everything about this from colour to the sound on this is superb. It's shame my custom built 1/8th RC car is a carbon copy of the one on the vid (Pic coming soon) If only I had the real one :rolleyes:

Just hoping I build a real one soon rather than a Brushless motor RC that does 80mph:Pling:

That is a very nice motor

Will have to watch it later.

My personal favourite is the supra from hell overtaking video, where it accelerates so quickly it practically does a wheelie in the middle of the freeway.

The one white one that the guys in the car they are filming out of are joking about the lag and then it just takes off??? if so then yeah thats awesome :)

Wasn't that supra stolen by someone on here ? Remember seeing a thread then it vanished.

I remember that too. got it into this country with fake papers I believe?

Heres a thread I managed to find:

http://www.bilgalleri.dk/grupper/supra/1025975-har_i_set_det_her_

Should also add that this has nothing to do with this forum at all and is someone else's version of events. I don't have a clue what it's all about but it makes an interesting read.

Edited by JasonR24 (see edit history)

I think this has to be my favorit...and the fact that he is loosing traction at over 100MPH.

[video=youtube;-MnrH7Z9NFs]

also this is a bit of a classic that some will remember. (not sure why its labeled "evaluation copy" as it mine???)

Also rather fond of the sound of my old Supra (bad video)

Guest Nicholas

The supra was never stolen, I won the civil court case recently against Kim Wittendorff, the car was an utter shitter in reality but I've been asked not to post all the info on this forum.

The supra was never stolen, I won the civil court case recently against Kim Wittendorff, the car was an utter shitter in reality but I've been asked not to post all the info on this forum.

Fair enough. I did say it was just what I'd heard and that I don't want to bring the forum into anything, just always interests me how these things can even happen.

If you wanted to get your side across feel free to PM, I found the link I found very interesting. Not in a good or bad way because i don't like any misfortune but like I said just because it was an insane story.

• 6 months later...

[quotehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r8r52DDOhA

I've lost count the amount of times I've watched this video. But must admit everything about this from colour to the sound on this is superb. QUOTE]

So after hearing the recent stories on the Supra from Denmark. Who actually owns KDW's Supra, is it still running?

I love this Supra.

I thought it was a Terible video