The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Painting bodykit

SupraTT2004

Guys and girls,

How much do you think I would be looking at to get the following spray the supra red colour,

top secret front bumper,

Veilside Sideskirts,

Veilside rear splats,

and where would be the best place. I live in west sussex area, I think I remember someone saying that there was a good place in brighton or somewhere around there.

cheers

I paid £650.00 for my veilside to be sprayed in silver (front, side and spats). It's a big kit but the price wasn't too bad!

:eek: I used a local guy up here who does Airbrushing of Motorbikes, Car Restoration, Damaged Repairables and all bodywork etc, this was on my first Supra, he did my front bumper, side skirts, rear spats, and rear veilside wing, primed sprayed and fitted for £400 and the job was immaculate.

Is it always that expensive down south ? :blink: or is £650 a good price ??

The girlfriends brother lives in North London, and he has a VR6 Golf, cost him £900 to get it serviced, belts done, front subframe bushes, wheel bearings etc.....thats about £200 more than it would have been up here in Aberdeen........seems like everything is more expensive the nearer you are to London :(

The girlfriends brother lives in North London, and he has a VR6 Golf, cost him £900 to get it serviced, belts done, front subframe bushes, wheel bearings etc.....thats about £200 more than it would have been up here in Aberdeen........seems like everything is more expensive the nearer you are to London :(

Thats cause we have electricity down south !!!!! :looney:

Dude :devil:

Thats cause we have electricity down south !!!!! :looney:

Dude :devil:

Until you get half an inch or a covering of snow and your all panicking :D One power line comes down and the whole of Yorkshire claims its a disaster and everyone raids the supermarkets and stocks up on supplies :D lol

The haggis on the treadmill round the side of my highland cottage here keeps "just" enough of a current to power my single ring cooker up here ! :thumbs: