The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Biologist's Supra Build

Biologist

Whats up SupraForums of UK. I'm currently new to this forum, along with Supraforums.au trying to see the new builds and what not to see what others are building other than Supraforums itself. I figured I would post a build thread here so you guys can check it out too. I wont bore you with the details and just give you a brief look on how the car came over the years till now. I cant promise that I'll have this updated every time there's an update but I'll keep you guys in mind. Hopefully I get it moved to the proper section of builds.

Link To my Detailed Build on Supraforums: http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?664398-Biologist-s-Supra-Build

so here you go, My Build.

here's my supra over summer of 2011 BPU upgrade to the max. 397RWHP on stock twin at 19psi. one of the most healthiest 2j's I've been told by some...

Sfitts2380's Supra: (My ideal stock body Supra)

I've altered my car over the years as well. going from a 94 to a 97 look since it updated the car's look by a lot.

Stock Bay 2011-2012

Went Single 2013-2014

image20140622-IMG_5549 by SupraBiologist, on Flickr

2014-20xx

Current and last Setup forever (for now) infamous RPS manifold modified for Dual wastegate and clocked flange.

Body of the car I moved on to making the car a sleeper, using stock wheel's I widened my rears to 11.5" letting me fit 315 tires. YES YOU NEED YOUR REAR PANELS ROLLED.

Untitled by SupraBiologist, on Flickr

Current Supra

image20140622-IMG_9129 by SupraBiologist, on Flickr

even got it a bed, excuse the transformers.

That's all for now... If you want to read the full description Here's a link on Supraforums.

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?664398-Biologist-s-Supra-Build

Tuan/Biologist

Edited by Biologist (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...