The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Euro paper repair manuals

alxns7

I'm looking for a paper copy of the engine and body repair manuals as well as the electrical diagrams, for Euro models.

I have a PDF copy of the German manuals and there's actually many differences with the US manuals. (electrical especially) I believe the Euro and Middle East manuals are the same.

I asked a couple of French Toyota dealers but unfortunately it's not produced anymore. I saw some posts about CJ (?) manual printed copies but that was a while ago.

Any ideas ? A reference number maybe... should be written on the front pages (as for the german ones)

Thanks!

A sadly now deceased forum member had a printing firm and ran off a small run of manuals. I have a full set, but am not selling. You may find someone who has a redundant copy, put an ad in the wanted section. I also have some original Toyota manuals, and I recall them be being very expensive! It may be cheaper and easier to have someone print from the pdf's.