The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra n/a manual upto £3000

Guest Beau_1990

Guest Beau_1990

Looking for a supra absolute max £3000

I don't want a silver one, ideally with subtle body kit/wheels, standard interior is fine, facelift lights, just something that looks nice

Needs to be a manual

Thanks

Oh and this is needed Asap if anyone can help, otherwise il have to start looking at other cars :(

Guest Beau_1990

Well the one that just sold for £2500 would of been perfect, so something like that I'm looking for please :) thanks and if anyone spots one be sure to let me know :)

And Iv already up the budget £500 as you may of noticed ;)

I would like the red one on here up for £4000 but 3k is my max

I am a mechanic and friendly with bodyshop, so anything considered but obviously not looking to pay top wack if it needs work

I disagree, you should be able to find a 5 speed n/a for that price

A really nice example of an N/A 5 speed will be more expensive however

I would agree a fair N/A might be in that price range

Not disagreeing with you. But they are up around where I said, around £4k.

OP has said anything considered but it is down to what people define as good value. Case in point as Raven said a 'fair' one at that price. In my mind fair is just a smidge better than poor condition.

£4K NA5 would have to be immaculate, low mileage and leather or Recaros. That is TT auto territory.

£3k should get you a nice, usable NA5. The problem is that lack of good ones now, so you may be waiting a while.

That black one was nice, but there won't be another like that come up.

There's a silver one in the classifieds that would be perfect.

Otherwise, don't discount the auto. It is a better match for the NA engine, and is a much better base for tuning on a budget.

You should be able to get a facelift na auto for you budget, but they're quite rare.

Guest Beau_1990

It really has got to be manual, I have never liked auto's apart from bmw smg which is excellent

I have been looking at bmw e46 m3 smg but I would rather a supra, but there just don't seem to be as many around :(

It really has got to be manual, I have never liked auto's apart from bmw smg which is excellent

I have been looking at bmw e46 m3 smg but I would rather a supra, but there just don't seem to be as many around :(

I love Supras, but I would never choose an NA Supra over an E46 M3!

I love Supras, but I would never choose an NA Supra over an E46 M3!

+1

Having owned both I would agree with this. The E46 is an awesome machine and performance wise is on par with a stock supra TT. However a cheaper / low-end E46 could end up being a horrendous money pit!

When M3's run great, they're great. When they start needing stuff it's a completely different ball game........

If you are considering a m3 then surely you have the money to get a supra TT? That would be a much better choice surely? I wouldn't write off the auto box and I'm pretty sure there is a TT 5 speed coming up for sale shortly.

Change your wanted title to what your full budget is for any supra rather than an NA and you might be surprised! Definitely do able for M3 money anyway!

Guest Beau_1990

I do have more money but if I'm spending more to be honest I would go for the m3, I would just like a n/a supra to run around in (mainly for the looks) but as I hate auto it's got to be manual, I would rather the supra for what I need it for but I just can't be waiting too long.

He sold the black piston heads one a while ago :(

I do have more money but if I'm spending more to be honest I would go for the m3, I would just like a n/a supra to run around in (mainly for the looks) but as I hate auto it's got to be manual, I would rather the supra for what I need it for but I just can't be waiting too long.

He sold the black piston heads one a while ago :(

Hopefully the 'Mainly for looks' is all you want it for, as if an M3 was an option then you are going to be very underwhelmed with an NA Supra.

Guest Beau_1990
Hopefully the 'Mainly for looks' is all you want it for, as if an M3 was an option then you are going to be very underwhelmed with an NA Supra.

yes i really dont need the car for power or speed, just cruising around running errands :)

the reason im considering the M3 is solely because i would like to experience the ownership of a bmw smg, and the SMG gearbox feels no where near as special in the E46 330i, so the M3 is the choice for me, but like i said, its just something i want to do, not a car i need, what i need is a cool special looking car to run around in, and i really like the supra so i think now would be a good time to try one out :)

there is a lovely supra on gumtree, £3800, its just too much above my budget really :(

also a silver one on ebay, shame its silver!

I have a silver n/a manual. It's a bit more thank 3k but it's a very clean car and has full leather and blitz but spec which you could sell and replace to free up funds. P/m me if interested.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.