The mkiv Supra Owners Club

newboy ratbox

Ratbox

hi there, my name chris and im a mk4 lover. have had menny cars in my time but always get drawn to the mark 4, iv owned a 94n/a ario about 7 years ago and another mk 4 is on the cards. just got to get shot of the two wheels and il be ready.. which is just as well as theres nothing for me on piss heads ;) auto t or gumm... ebay m..

Edited by Ratbox (see edit history)

welcome to the club mate , what sort of supra you looking for ? n/a , TT , single turbo? there are a few massive spec ones going up for sale recently,

where abouts in kent are you if your not to far from blue water you should get your self doen for a meet they have there every first friday of the month :)

dont worry m8 i cant spell also.. ha im in gillingham work in dartford. so the meets at bluewater should be good for me , as long as im not working late or have any family comitments (got four kids)

on the supra , im looking for good condition so i quess im looking for a n/a. for what i want to spend i dont want a raged turbo. i have a fazer 1000 im looking to sell but if i find a good supra first

im willing to overlap the sales.. (but the two wheels are defo going) i dont enjoy riding anymore.. iv had some insurance qwotes for both n/a and turbo but theres not much in it. iv also got a honda odssey import as my dayley driver 7seats.. so the supra will be a new polocy with 0 no-clames unless someone has a better idea on that front.

dont worry m8 i cant spell also.. ha im in gillingham work in dartford. so the meets at bluewater should be good for me , as long as im not working late or have any family comitments (got four kids)

on the supra , im looking for good condition so i quess im looking for a n/a. for what i want to spend i dont want a raged turbo. i have a fazer 1000 im looking to sell but if i find a good supra first

im willing to overlap the sales.. (but the two wheels are defo going) i dont enjoy riding anymore.. iv had some insurance qwotes for both n/a and turbo but theres not much in it. iv also got a honda odssey import as my dayley driver 7seats.. so the supra will be a new polocy with 0 no-clames unless someone has a better idea on that front.

Ha I live in dartford , N/A supras are said to be slow and that the TT are so much better and often people with N/A move on to TT , but if its looks over power then the N/A is a good shout , also depends on if you want a manual or auto , the manual TT commands a higher price tag but you cant knock the TT auto as its great and have one myself with a single turbo convertion ,

good luck in your hunt we are always happy to help

thanks for that.. id prefure an auto as its what i had before and i loved it but would consider a manual if the rest of the car was faultless.

your supras not silver is it? hawley road? i test drove a auto tt import from supra man dave gravesend a few years ago and it was a much better car then my n/a will see what comes up..