The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Possible groupbuy interest thread; OEM black carpet.

Callaway Motorsport

I may be ordering a new OEM black carpet due to the imitation I ordered

In the states, not being the quality I expected.

I can however supply it for a good price, and know that there are often people looking for a black or other color

New carpet. So wanted to start an interest thread for serious buyers and see who would want a new interior carpet for their supra.

Let's hear it....

(I will give some indication of pricing once all details and shipping are known in the next few days)

The price is cheaper already, but then we would need to get enough together to ship them all in one time.

As I would just get a pallet sent.

I should have some more details tomorrow.

Am I correct in assuming these are brand new from Toyota Japan?

• 2 weeks later...

OK Guys, So checked pricing, dealer price in UK as well as over here for the front carpet is more than 1K.

So I am currently working on pricing from Japan and shipping costs.

Another alternative is for us to produce a good quality floor carpet ourselves. Like we do for the floor mats.

They would be imitation but good fit and quality plus less expense.

I would like to hear people's thoughts on this, as OEM will obviously not be cheap.

OK Guys, So checked pricing, dealer price in UK as well as over here for the front carpet is more than 1K.

So I am currently working on pricing from Japan and shipping costs.

Another alternative is for us to produce a good quality floor carpet ourselves. Like we do for the floor mats.

They would be imitation but good fit and quality plus less expense.

I would like to hear people's thoughts on this, as OEM will obviously not be cheap.

Im confused, is this thread for a black OEM carpet? or a replica?

Japans prices is £450quid for a black OEM carpet, you said yours would be cheaper than this, i assumed for an OEM one?