The mkiv Supra Owners Club

top secret/ridox/doluck bumper.. which one!?

HarleyFDMD

Ok so I purchased my first supra afew weeks back. Skippyboyo1/spencers old car. Black na manual. The car is in fantastic condition and is a real credit to skippyboyo1.

In his ownership it had stock front bumper with an extended lip, oem skirts and spats and a rear diffuser. The car looked really good but I would like to put my own stamp on it. I have decided to also go with oem spats and rear diffuser but use ridox skirts and a new front bumper, I just cant decide which one, originally I liked the doluck bumper but then doubted myself and decided on ridox, now iv spotted the top secret (type 3 I think) and like that too. I keep finding though that in some pictures I see the bumper looks awesome, and in other pictures it will look terrible and im finding that with all the bumpers iv mentioned not just the top secret.

has anyone got honest pictures of their car with either of these bumpers on. Particularly the top secret.

Thanks

Harley

I have a black ridox kit on mine and love it but considering going back to stock look within the next month or so. If u like the ridox kit am sure we could do a deal with a swap or something

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/02/183ea76eee70289c630bcb0147cad41c.jpghttp://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/02/ddaed390428b9fc6d9cb4ce4b1f27e69.jpg

I'd gladly swap parts with you Brom, I've got stock front bumper and OEM skirts and spats