The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SOX Abingdon (oxford )meet thanks

uzthedentist

Thanks guys for letting me post on your forum again

Id just like to thank all the owners in the oxford area that turned up to the abingdon meet in oxfordshire last month. It was cold and dark but there was a decent turnout. With the largest variety of cars that weve had at the meet so far! With MR2S, rx7, ITRs, FTOs, GT4s, scoobys, evos and skylines. Unfortunately no supras this time but we can change that cant we ?!

The next abingdon meet is feb 3rd at 630 fairacres park in abingdon oxfordshire. Lets see if we can get some more supras there and show everyone what these cars are really about!

Hope to see you there guys, if you want any more info bout the meet or S.O.X then you can mail me on [email protected]

cheers

uzman

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly i wont be there as im on call at the hospital. So the GT4 wont get to see its big brother supra lol.

Ive made sure all the other guys come and say hello to make everyone feel welcome.

Ive added you to the list btw so hope you dont mind.

If you have time then pop over to the forum http://www.sox-japoc.co.uk and say hello too

thanks guys

Uz

YES!

What shall we do, meet up at the peartree services or something, and than drive to the meet with the 3 of us together? Will make a better impression teehee :)

I like that idea.

I've never been in the services at peartree but according to autoroute there is a travellodge there, shall we meet in the carpark at 6:20?

I've read the SOX thread and there seems to be a Bicester convoy meeting at 6 and leaving at 6:10. Now we don't want to get to abingdon before them else the entrance won't be so grand.

LES

Ah, Thursday you say. Hmm wonder why I thought it was today? (Tuesday)

Oh well.

I'll have to meet you guys there, as I work in Grove, and I'm loathed to drive all the way to Peartree, only to turn-around and come all the way back. Would be good to arrive in "formation" though. Perhaps we can meet up somewhere closer to Abingdon?

Cheers