The mkiv Supra Owners Club

W58 conversion pricing.

ripped_fear

Now this is going to happen at some point on my car weather its new year or latter in 2015.

With the prices of v160/61 conversions going up, would you say the same could be said for w58 conversions (obviously not on the same scale) but I know they are getting rarer?

My car has a W58 with the open Na diff, along with this would be other other bits like the prop, box mounts etc. What sort of price in the current market would you say would be fair to ask for such items. The car has 100.000km's on the clock and shouldn't increase until the nice weather returns. It could be tried out currently in my car, and had fresh fluid a just over a year ago. All the other bits that would be switched when going 6 speed would be included.

Any ideas?

Please no PM's as this is not a for sale thread...yet.