The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sorry another one. What's it worth?

tony tt

Well I'm afraid I wasn't ever expecting to do one of these but with impending doom (Fatherhood) coming in June I may need to let the Supra go for a few years. It's just had a brand new single kit fitted and mapped on Syvecs by Ryan G. It's an Auto with 160k on the clock at the moment. I realise its high mileage but the cars faultless it really is. So my question is what do you think I may fetch for it if I need to sell it? Cheers in advance. Build thread is in my signature and there are some other pics in my garage on here.

Pics

Got to be worth £12-14k?

Surely not. I wouldnt have thought that much. I'll go with that though cheers. Haha.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Graham that's a huge help :D

Absolutely gutted to see this Tony! One of my favourites...

Seen this car a few times in the past and its in lovely condition :) Worth every penny whatever the price.

Cheers bud. If I can keep it I will buy just trying to get a feel for what sort of money is in it.

Lovely example and hard to put a value on it. As with all singles you'd be better off breaking it and with the parts on it I'm sure you'll get plenty of interest. Have you considered sending it to Hodge and having him break it?

I couldn't see it broken I've pumped a fortune into it. I know it's worth more in parts but I just couldn't.

Guest Nicholas

the problem you have is mileage and the fact it's an auto, I'd say easy sale at £9.5/£10k find the right enthusiast that appreciates the work and £11.5/£12

Congratulations Tony!!! :yahoo: It honestly is one of the best experiences ever to be a father, really kicks you back and you take new perspective of life.

On the car side I remember seeing this car at the Bluewater meets when it used to be owned by Simon. Such a beautiful & clean car!