The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Any Destiny players?

Swampy442

Can you tell me how the f*&% you progress? Ive tried campaign, Ive tried Strikes, still no cool weapons. Cant get them without rank increases. Tried Crucible today for 5 hours, which, I might add, was utterly hopeless due to getting smashed because of my lack of serious firepower, and still no rank increases.

Am I missing something?

Can you tell me how the f*&% you progress? Ive tried campaign, Ive tried Strikes, still no cool weapons. Cant get them without rank increases. Tried Crucible today for 5 hours, which, I might add, was utterly hopeless due to getting smashed because of my lack of serious firepower, and still no rank increases.

Am I missing something?

I'm rank (rotten) 24 and only started playing online.

After level 20 the way you level up changes to finding gear with high levels of "light"

I find playing free for all and trying to be higher than bottom of the table earns you a good weapon or bit of gear faster than doing missions in the full game does.

If however you are below level 20 and have done most missions on all the planets, go to any one of them and do the "patrol" missions where you look for the green beacons. Pressing the touch pad helps show the nearest ones.

Also it helps to take on bounties at the tower that you are likely to achieve on the patrol missions.

In the crucible I was and still am cannon fodder but I switched my gun to a pulse rifle and use the throwing knife a lot and have been doing better.

I got it for Xbox One and as stated massive let down you have to keep playing the same levels etc and bountys to increase in level..

I got to level 30 which was max level at the time then gave up, they have since increased this with DLC etc but I cant be bothered to play it anymore.

The latest changes have made it so much worse.

Having to get commendations to buy anything from a trader - from what I can glean this means a level up for Vanguard / Crucible to be able to buy weapons or armour. I'm level 29 and am still only level 2 crucible and level 2 vanguard, so pretty much means I'll never be able to buy anything - fortunately I've got plenty of legendary gear and a few exotics so won't directly impact my main player, but should I change to a different class then I'm screwed.

The changes from all the ascendant energy and shards screwed me over as well, having used them all to level my exotics, the new changes make it much harder to get ascendant meterials and you no longer need them to level up exotics - which leaves all my legendary gear un leveled.

I find it almost impossible to increase light level since you need to be able to complete the daily / weekly heroic or nightfall strikes and the vault of glass (plus whatever appeared in the DLC) since I don't have many friends with destiny I can't form the necessary strike teams, so get battered when trying to do it on my own.

From what started as a brilliant game, the recent updates have ruined it for me. which is a shame since it was the sole reason I bought a PS4 !

I'm level 29 and am still only level 2 crucible and level 2 vanguard, so pretty much means I'll never be able to buy anything - fortunately I've got plenty of legendary gear and a few exotics so won't directly impact my main player, but should I change to a different class then I'm screwed.

Im not even that, 26 still level 0 in every class, 3 legendary weapons, no exotics, thats my point, how do you get up the levels? Just play it a shit load? I frankly havent got enough time for that!

Any Xbone players want to for a fire team? Please?!

The latest changes have made it so much worse.

Having to get commendations to buy anything from a trader - from what I can glean this means a level up for Vanguard / Crucible to be able to buy weapons or armour. I'm level 29 and am still only level 2 crucible and level 2 vanguard, so pretty much means I'll never be able to buy anything - fortunately I've got plenty of legendary gear and a few exotics so won't directly impact my main player, but should I change to a different class then I'm screwed.

The changes from all the ascendant energy and shards screwed me over as well, having used them all to level my exotics, the new changes make it much harder to get ascendant meterials and you no longer need them to level up exotics - which leaves all my legendary gear un leveled.

I find it almost impossible to increase light level since you need to be able to complete the daily / weekly heroic or nightfall strikes and the vault of glass (plus whatever appeared in the DLC) since I don't have many friends with destiny I can't form the necessary strike teams, so get battered when trying to do it on my own.

From what started as a brilliant game, the recent updates have ruined it for me. which is a shame since it was the sole reason I bought a PS4 !

Star Wars battlefront due next year should be good, and the new silent game in development is promising.

In the mean time try the last of us remastered and the evil within :)

Yep im a 31 on my PS4 And I love it!! Just started working on my Crota raid gear :D

If you play this game alone.. You may hate it. Its such a co-op based game.

I'm involved with a team (about 20 of us) mostly Americans and UK guys. A few of which were physical friends but I have met some great people from the game and made friends... great thing is its age of 25 and over so no kids..

We play most days and its ESSENTIAL you play with friends. This game is pretty damn big. Being part of a team means you will find enough people for the raid, nightfall and other missions etc...

And we have a few guys in the team that read up on destiny regularly, watch vids on youtube etc etc meaning that were clued up.

Even when we not all playing in a raid (so its just 3 of us in the fire team) we have a large party chat on the go so we can all talk, and not always about destiny.

This is a great game (not perfect) but great. I generally buy most games on release and this is one of my favs this year.

Shame you not on PS4 as im sure we would welcome you into the team and the game will peiece together and you will see what this game is about..

I truly believe its friends that make this game such an important balance.. I still have horizan to finish, need to play the crew and I'm getting another 5 games for xmas... But destiny will come 1st..

• 3 months later...
Found this in the search ....

If any PS4 players fancy joining me for raids (Crota normal and hard and VOG normal and hard plus Nightfalls etc) I run them 4 times a week as I have two level 32 Titans.

DutyScottishGuy is my gamer tag.

:)

Seen you just added me- I'm level 28 hunter but only play rumble. Get anoyed with raids as folk always give up.

Also hardly on anymore but if you let me know when the raids are happening I'll try to join if you add me to your fire team.

Never get any good gear anymore as lacking in coins etc from not doing raids.

Seen you just added me- I'm level 28 hunter but only play rumble. Get anoyed with raids as folk always give up.

Also hardly on anymore but if you let me know when the raids are happening I'll try to join if you add me to your fire team.

Never get any good gear anymore as lacking in coins etc from not doing raids.

I've been getting good gear from raids, especially Crotas End. Got a few guys who run the raids every week so we get them cracked pretty easy and quickly, I'll give you a shout when we're doing them next and get you in! :)