How fast (mph) do you cruise?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. How fast (mph) do you cruise?

• Less than 70
    • 70 - 80
    • 80 - 90
    • 90 - 100
    • 100+

80-85 but it depends on my mood and if there's a car behind me that's doin my head in :banghead: if someone tail gates me which they seem to do a lot on the M1, i usually floor it til theyve gone then slow down again, sometimes ill just ignore them though. there's the odd time when its been clear and late at night when ive done a bit over 85 :p

just under 100 on the mway. i was doing 110 once, and a copper came up behind me flashed me out the way and waved as he went past! i thought i was a gonner. lol

similar thing happened to me, had a Yaris on my back bumper so floored it up to 120, Yaris caught up again, then saw the blue flashin lights come on behind the Yaris! i swiftly got out the way, Yaris did too as a copper went flyin past doin about 150!! it was Xmas eve so he was either bein merry OR in a real rush to get somewhere!!! now i dont go over 100! ;)

Apparently the police are supposed to stop the pursuit if it goes over 100. But the one I know says he usually calls in a slower speed to the station!!

Mind you he was dead chuffed as he told me about them testing the top speed of their 330d traffic car - all of 134mph! :limp:

Mind you he was dead chuffed as he told me about them testing the top speed of their 330d traffic car - all of 134mph! :limp:

only 134mph and how long would it take to get there, you'de have time to get home and put the kettle on, then again he might call his mate Mr helicopter and then your fcuk'ed