The mkiv Supra Owners Club

**Gauging interest - TRD Type F/T alloy wheels**

N80 OUT

Hi All,

Currently weighing up selling my set of TRD Type F/T alloys and wanted to gauge interest before putting them on Ebay. I would much prefer them to go to a club member so thought it would be good to get a feel for any interest first.

There is very limited info online on these however the link below refers to them as being made by Rays Engineering for TRD:

http://www.jdmeuro.com/trd-type-ft-wheels-trd-3000gt-racing-aero-cowl-toyota-supra/

The wheels are in good overall condition (see photos) however will need refurbing to be spot on!

Specs:

Genuine light weight split rims

Fronts 8.5 x 17 - tyres will need replacing

Rears 9.5 x 17 - 3mm tread remaining

TRD centre caps

TRD centre cap tool

Complete set of nuts and locking nuts

Metal Toyota valve caps

Sensible offers and collection only. Give me a shout if interested or PM me.

Cheers, Nick

[ATTACH=CONFIG]195210[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]195211[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]195212[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]195213[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]195214[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]195215[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]195216[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]195217[/ATTACH]

Have you thought about going for a different colour? I reckon if you did the spokes in black, it would help. As they are, i'd say around £400-£500. Maybe another couple of hundred IF you do something with the colour, and you find the right person.

Might be worth trying MR2 forums too, I reckon that design would suit the SW20 MR2 well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.