The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Help with 1st decat

pete.osborne69

^ this

2 can be accessed straight on, one you will need the elbow. Make sure it's fully on before turning.

Good luck

Ps you might find the bolts between cats and on the exhaust bracket are in worse condition so be sure you can deal with them before going to all the hassle of getting the tough 3 off. I had to cut some ;)

Thanks for all of your replies I have finally managed to do it :)

On a slightly other note has anyone done a read up with images for fitting the Greddy profec boost controller (new style) I usually find that a guide on here is usually easier to understand than a manual

That and I can compare the pictures to my car to see how everything is set up

I am aware that there is instructions on the Greddy website but I don't know where everything is in the engine bay yet and its not car specific

Any help or pointers would be appreciated

Thanks all

Pete

Thanks for all of your replies I have finally managed to do it :)

On a slightly other note has anyone done a read up with images for fitting the Greddy profec boost controller (new style) I usually find that a guide on here is usually easier to understand than a manual

That and I can compare the pictures to my car to see how everything is set up

I am aware that there is instructions on the Greddy website but I don't know where everything is in the engine bay yet and its not car specific

Any help or pointers would be appreciated

Thanks all

Pete

Most boost controller installs are the same, There's an article on MKIV that should show where you need to put bits.