The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Need help whith vin n.º

Guest go@man

Hello all!!!

My name is Rui,27 years and i live in Portugal. Im a great fan of the MKIV... and im going to import one in the end of the next month...

Now... im asking you m8s... if you can help me whith this... im searching some cars... and i find one very clean... and i have the VIN number... and i know about Carfax... But... i dont have visa... Can you guys help me? Someone have an account or someting in CARFAX that can see this number for me?

This is the n.º:

JT2DE82A2V0039650

Tanks for the time... and for the answers...

PS. Please help this Supra addicted!!!!! :love:

PS2. Sorry my english!!

BTW.. the owner send me the list of the modifications:

Modifications:

GReddy T78 turbo kit (polished compressor housing, GReddy stainless header, GReddy Type R wastegate, 2 polished heat shields)

MAP-ECU (ECU piggyback with same functions as VPC & fuel controller combo but MUCH more tunable. This is the best set-up for a daily driven street car and is a VERY reliable alternative to the AEM EMS. This unit still allows the stock computer to control ignition, timing retard, knock sensors, etc which will help save your motor if something bad were to go wrong!)

Apexi front mount intercooler

custom cold-air intake with new K&N cone filter w/ polished top

air filter/radiator fan heat shield

HKS Super Sequential Blow-off valve welded on I/C pipe before throttle body

Stainless downpipe/midpipe

Jasma catback exhaust (Rare, sounds NICE!)

OS Giken twin disk clutch and lightweight flywheel (more streetable than RPS stage 3 clutch and it's quiet! Cost $2000)

Stillway sequential short-throw shifter (allows you to lock out all gears except the next one to eliminate missed shifts)

SPI 52mm white face boost gauge in clock location (lights up green to match dash lights)

GReddy PRofec-B 2 (new style in black)

GReddy turbo timer (new style in black to match boost controller)

GReddy BCC (fuel cut controller)

HKS adjustable exhaust cam gear

EGR block-off plate

Polished upper radiator/intercooler panel

PHR fuel pulsation dampner bypass line

Caspers 02 simulator (eliminates the 'check engine' light that comes on after removing the cats on '97-98 Supras)

Phillips REAL HID head-lights w/ ballasts

Torasport carbon-fiber dash kit

Rod Millen (RMM) wing

Rod Millen (RMM) front lip

SFS front strut tower brace (polished with blue end-links)

Cusco rear strut tower brace (polished with blue end-links)

SFS real Italian leather shift boot (EXACT factory replica including velcro but MUCH thicker, and has that nice fresh leather smell)

Alpine SEA-8481 Pager alarm/keyless/remote start system with a digital screen on the remote. The remote alerts you when the car alarm is going off.

Do you think its ok for a daily drive??

Tnks!!