The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My new number plates

Morzy2k5

Been on here lurking for a few months now.I have recently ordered some proper Japanese plates for the supra.

I sent the design off to a custom plate company who have done a wicked job.

The top symbols/Japanese letters denote where the car was manufactured the never next to it are the year my

Supra was made.and the symbol to the left is the tax/class bracket the supra would have been in,in Japan.

I am made up with how they have turned out!

I've also put a few other pics on there.first wash of the supra on my

New drive(just bought my first house :) )

The wheels are 19x10 et 34 on the rear and 19x9 et 38 on the front.ive had to roll my arches at the rear to accommodate the wheels.i was planning on getting 25mm hubcentric spacers but don't want to start having to pull my arches or raise the car up you see.

It's also running roughly 1degree neg camber on the tein coilovers.as if I left it standard the tyres were hitting the arch

Edited by Morzy2k5 (see edit history)

It's all to do with personal oppinion/ taste I suppose.if we all liked the same

Thing the world would be very boring!i keep my originals in the boot with me,just incase I get pulled....but to be honest the letters aren't that much smaller than import size anyway and they are clearly legible from a good distance.i have driven past police and had them following me and they haven't stopped me as of yet :)

:blink: how is that going to help? It's as good as admitting you know they're illegal!

Can't say I'm a fan of them in the slightest. They cheapen the look of the car significantly.

As I said before,if we were all the same as each other all the supra's would look the same and be boring!!thanks for your comment though.

• 2 weeks later...