The mkiv Supra Owners Club

newbie here northwest uk

Guest supramad14

Guest supramad14

Hey guys im new here i sold my Fto a few months back and i loved the car sadly it was a write off when i sold it, also before i bought it. i currently drive a micra but in the next year or so i want to buy a supra, only thing i wanna know is what is the best to go for and what should i look out for when buying also im 25 in the next few months and will have 2 years no claims

:) Hello and Welcome to the club in answer to your question all depends on your budget a good place to start would be an N/A with your lack of rear wheel driving experience They can ( even an N/A ) catch a driver out in bad weather etc , also insurance is a question...now a UK model ( only available in twin turbo ) will be cheaper than any import either N/A or Twin turbo but on the flip side will be more expensive to buy IF you can find one that is as they are kinda rare nowadays

Also use the search button on this site it has a wealth of information for you

Cheers

-Ian-

Welcome mate. Come along to one of the north west meetings even though you have not got a supra yet. (January maybe the next normal meeting) It will give you an opportunity to see them all and chat all night about them. Uk model, Jap model, NA and NA single turbo conversion. Cheers Ray

Guest supramad14

thank you for that Radio :D, i have owned 3 ford capri's. an import mitsubishi fto so thinking of saving up about 4k for a good supra but i will have a look at the FAQ :D thank you