The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Guest HollyNix

Guest HollyNix

Hiyah People!

I am a newbie to the site and I am glad I am finally here :)

I don't own a Supra, but I sure do love them. My ex used to be into Skylines, but I am not into that retro look (the car or the ex lmao). I am living in Glasgow so if there are any meets coming up, i would love to come along and have a look

Cheers

Holly

Hi Holly welcome to the club. I dont think anyone has mentioned it on here just yet but all newcomers have to post piccies of themselves just so that we know who to look out for at meets etc. and with you being a girl memeber it has, of course, to be with nothing on :love: If your too shy you could always email me them and Ill keep them for later

PMSL, you guys are all vultures!

......any way, where's the nude picture?

;) Welcome to the site.

yeah quit the chat and get the picture uploaded! :stickpoke

or send it to boneyard like he asked (nicely) and the next north east meet will be at his house in darlington! :D

welcome holly :D

• 3 months later...
Guest HollyNix

Hello everyone - lol. I posted, and then kind of forgot to look for any responses, which was a little silly of me! I am not going to fall for the uploading of my photo - I know what I look like, I know what Supras look like, and I am assuming that if I got to go to a meet, I would just look out for some nice cars and assume that was you guys. It takes more than a few 'remarks' to scare me off - just don't live on this site like some of you people obviously do! :p Damn, didn't mean to be that catty, you'll all shun me now lol.

H xx

Guest HollyNix

Sorry, I am so crap at this posting stuff, so just FAO-ing people. Saw the pictures - thanks for the link. I live on the south side, so that New Year meet would have been perfect - oh well, maybe next time!

H xx

• 2 weeks later...