The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Crash Preston Lancashire

rob wild

Glad to hear you are all okay. How's the car?

mechanically its all sound, just needs all front end stuff, bonnet and both wings...

powered up for the bypass and back end slid out and forced me into crash barrier and behind me was an un-marked cop car who helped us out brilliantly and saw what happened...

mechanically its all sound, just needs all front end stuff, bonnet and both wings...

powered up for the bypass and back end slid out and forced me into crash barrier and behind me was an un-marked cop car who helped us out brilliantly and saw what happened...

forgot to say that even the cop car driver said he even skidded at the same point/area as me...

forgot to say that even the cop car driver said he even skidded at the same point/area as me...

Glad to hear you are all ok matey! I've nearly lost it there a few times when I had the Supra and R34 GTR, don't think the camber and road surface helps there either! This last week coming home that way every night the traction light has been on the S5!

Hope it's back together soon matey!