The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Any budding media types ?

Suprash

So I have some on car footage from my first outing in the daily Supra at Lydden Hill a few weeks back, was such a fun day, relaxed skidding with my mate in his super rare C34 Laurel, we where without doubt the prettiest cars there and the only Supra and Laurel out of 70 odd cars, we felt pretty unique amongst the many, many sheds of BMW's, usual Nissans, S13's, S14's etc.

Anyway, this is the chopped down, edited version from the whole day. All the half drifts where yellow/red flags stopped play have been cut out to just the full, uninterrupted drifting, excuse my weird mates editing at the beginning of me in the car (he only amuses himself lol). We still have the camera footage from his car so you'll get both on the Supra and watching the Supra footage, but as Im literally hopeless with anything media related, is there anyone out there that would like to work with me when all the footage it ready and edit it into say a 5min video ?

It took me hours just to screen title my videos once ! :D

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zx0ng7qg0qga8v6/Ashley%20edited.mp4?dl=0

Edited by Suprash (see edit history)

Just something that doesnt look like it was edited by a 12 year old, like it would if I done it haha.

And I'll give you lessons fella, I dont need talking into skidding Supra's hahaha, as long as it aint auto, they confuse/scare the squirrel out of me lol

Edited by Gaz6002
edited your tourettes out, Ash. (see edit history)

The fact that you said skills means you're a winner in my book hahah. Just had a look over your videos whilst on lunch, I only saw the garage one and the Dragonball one but both I was never bored at any point, I liked them both, good use of the footage, mixed it up in places, was spot on ! :D

You on fb mate ?

The fact that you said skills means you're a winner in my book hahah. Just had a look over your videos whilst on lunch, I only saw the garage one and the Dragonball one but both I was never bored at any point, I liked them both, good use of the footage, mixed it up in places, was spot on ! :D

You on fb mate ?

Thanks! added you on fb

• 2 weeks later...