The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Feb Japanese Performance Mag. 900bhp Supra

jot_ie

Anyone seen the latest issue. Feb 05.

7 page article on Steve Whittakers 900bhp Supra.

Dude, you get a mention, as does CRD, Leon Green, Paul Whiffin, John Morgan, Christian Doran.......

Nice car, 9 second possibilites.

Fastest Supra in the UK they say.

John

Would this seriously give the CRD Supra a good run for its money or just on paper? What about the silver Supra that beat the CRD one at TOTB 3 last August in the late rounds ? does that belong to someone on here out of interest ?

I know of a VERY VERY fast Supra built by "Garage Border" in Japan that is currenly being shipped to the UK and is destined for Scandinavian ownership, thats good for 800+bhp on current fuelling and boost.

Red one looks nice in the mag i must admit. Not sure about the decals though.

Does anyone actually know if the CRD Supra is still on the go ? Not been seen at any events up here for a good while :blink:

Michael

Yeah, sounds like it's a challange too. :stickpoke

"Already, this is now arguably the fastest Supra in the UK. And, even if it's not the fastest yet, when it gets the chance to flex its muscles to full effect, it certinatly has the potential to be. It has a certin 10-, maybe even a 9-second quarter mile in it's sights. CRD, Leon Green, Paul Whiffin, John Morgan, Christian Doran and other big-power Supra owners, take heed!

What about the silver Supra that beat the CRD one at TOTB 3 last August in the late rounds ? does that belong to someone on here out of interest ?
You mean the one that won the Rear Wheel Drive Final of TOTB3? Yeah, I think it belongs to some guy on here. I forget his name......

:D