The mkiv Supra Owners Club

29th Jan - Crawley Car meet

SupraWoman

Anyone up for it?

Last time it was about 200 cars.

We've been told there will be a few Supras, one of them - Blitz Supra, with £100 K mods - worldwide feautered etc..

Lets turn up there ppl! And maybe we'll turn it into Supra event? They'll not know what did hit them! LOL

Its in the car park (follow A23 to Crawley) - next to PC World, Halfords etc.

Put ur names down ppl. I know two more ppl from this forum will be there, I'll put their names on their behalf ( I hope its ok ;-)

SupraWoman

Amazing Grace

SupraJames

no, its just a car meet - but modified cars (organised by my local car club).

Last time I been there it was over 150 cars, we expecting the same this time.

I just suggesting - to turn up ourselves there as many as possible and maybe we could out number all other cars? :eyebrows:

And Matt - did u see/ hear my car a few days ago in ur drive? i guess probably not, as otherwise u would come out to say Hi ;-) I hope ur neighboroughs wasnt annoyed lol

Is this a just Supra meet ? Or japanese performance cars ? I should be okay to go, but just 'bumping' a prior arrangement ;)

Matt

its nothing like Northampton meet, forget that one.

but last time i been there - its was ok. there was a few Supras.

if we'll get bored - we're all Supra drivers going off for a drink at some local pub maybe

Saturday night? That’s outrageous, that’s primetime party time!

Is it quite a cool meet or is it a bit of a chavestry?

to make things easier, and make sure everyone from here who want to go there will find that place - it would be more fun as well, we could arrive in convoy?

what u think ppl? we could meet up on A23 at the big roundabout of Shell petrol staion with Sainsbury shop in it. It between Horley and Salfords.Called Brighton Road, I think. Basically, u cant miss that one lol

if you're up for it, lets meet there at 8pm. And I'll take u there, as I know where's the meet taking place, u just need to follow me.

Plus imagine what an entrance we'll make!! LOLLL

cool! cant wait to see ur car James! ;-)

Im sure it'll be lovely as always! :eyebrows:

come round to my place first, Amazing Grace will be there too. Come abt 7:30pm, so 3 of us aleady will arrive to the Shell PS in convoy! :D

It'll be on ur way down anyway, Im just off A23. Let me know if u up for it and I'll pm u the directions to my house.

:upside: :nana: :lalala:

and also the car is going into RnR tues, so will have a few new bits on it..!!

thanks babe, should be a good night..!!

This is an open invite to all, it is not just a Supra meet or even just a jap meet, but last meet we had over 150 cars, but the more Supras the better..!!

and a convoy would be so cool and make a real entrance.!! Last time there was a nice mix of cars from Starlets and Clios up to Skylines, Supras, RX7s and Scoobys, some of you may be put off by the "Chav Wagons" but its mainly for people with a passion for fast and modified cars, I wont plug the site on here but for more info please contact Yulia or myself.