The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bodyshops??

Guest speedstar

Guest speedstar

does anyone know of any bodyshops in north london? preferrably around the harrow/wembley area. i know of one in enfield (whifbitz) but thats the only one i know thats even remotely close.

thanks guys

does anyone know of any bodyshops in north london? preferrably around the harrow/wembley area. i know of one in enfield (whifbitz) but thats the only one i know thats even remotely close.

thanks guys

Is Hemel Hempstead too far????? If not then try 'Bradshaws', if your interested then I'll get the phone number etc. Did a great job on mine.

Paul

cheers. dat 1 in hemel sounds good (and not to far either)

u gt a fone number / adress/ website etc?

cheers paul

No website, they are good though as they do all the work for a local Mercedes dealer and many others including Jags, Aston Martin etc.

I've always seen classy motors there when I've been in, they do 'show' cars alot so have plenty of experience with non accident stuff like bodykits.

(They produce top quality work, I'm well fussy, and if you find minor imperfections as I did with my full respray then they are happy to sort it with no arguments or hassle)

Details: BRADSHAWS, 329 London Road, Hemel Hempstead. HP3 9AN

Tel: 01442 251788

Ask for 'Mick' or 'Jason', both decent blokes.

Tell them Paul with the Trophy Blue Supra put you onto them.

• 1 month later...
paul

do you think they would do work experiance for a 15 yearold i kno?

hes a good kid and loves that sort of thing

Dunno? worth asking I suppose. Give them a ring, it might help if they are doing some work for you though and you have met them.

Although I know them fairly well, it's only through the work they did on my car so I'm not really in a position to put a word in or anything.

Paul