The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Clear indicators

SexySallySupra

Hello....Would these side repeaters fit on my 93 jap spec TT?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=14763&item=7947857734&rd=1

Orginally for 97/98 supras

Any ideas?

Best to check that your wiring harness and bulb holder will accept these push in wedge type bulbs though.

They fit the facelift car okay, not sure about the earlier cars.

Some have had to buy a wiring harness aswell from Toyota.

im sure that you need to purchase the wirring harness to get them to fit, i bought a set that were for a 94 spec model but couldn't get them to fit for some reason - probably just me. So i thought id get a set of the face lift lights untill i reas that you would need to get the wiring harness's from Toyota - ditched the idea after that

I fitted these to my 1994 SZ last week. Will be posting up a full tutorial with pics very soon, theres a lot of confusion surrounding whether these fit or not and what years they will fit.........

They will fit any supra, 93 onwards, but if your car is pre-facelift (96 or 97 i believe) you will need to chop the indicator bulb holder off your existing loom, and solder on the new one from the Toyota loom.

The part number for the looms you need is :-

81515-14390

You need two of them, one for each side obviously :tongue:

I will post up a full and complete "How to" Guide when i get my ass in gear lol, i took pics from the headlight removal right through to the refitting stages every step of the way.........and will post details too.........

Michael