The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anybody know this Supra RZ TT

Supra_NZ

Yeah true.....my apologies!

Hi!

I used to own a single turbo'd Supra a while ago and a mate of mine has been offered the above car in a deal for his. If the deal goes ahead i should be buying it :D

Ive been a member on here for a couplof years but never actually posted anything!

:-)

Yeah true.....my apologies!

Hi!

I used to own a single turbo'd Supra a while ago and a mate of mine has been offered the above car in a deal for his. If the deal goes ahead i should be buying it :D

Ive been a member on here for a couplof years but never actually posted anything!

:-)

Ahhhh, now all becomes clear. Have you seen the car or know much about it?

If it has the tell take mkivsupra.net window stickers on the rear quarter it's sure to be or have been at some point a club members car, if not, you may have to dig a little deeper to find out a little more about it.

I've found in the past checking the glovebox can often reveal in stuck club or Motorsport tuning company stickers where you can contact to find out any history of the vehicle or the previous owner on the V5 (before you send it off).

Good luck on your search and hopefully it all works out good for you!

M629 CTR used to be my old Supra!!! There are still some images of it in my garage on here. What do you want to know about it? You can PM me if you`d prefer;)

Hi,

How long ago did you sell the car?

Were there any issues with it at the time?

Any modifications?

Did it have the glass headlights, or any other body mods?

BPU?

Thanks in advance bud :)

I sold the car about 1 year and 5 months ago to stel who is a member on here. The car was BPU with an Apexi AVCR boost controller, HKS FCD, FMIC, Whifbitz decats and a Blitz NUR spec R exhaust. It had UK brakes and LSD when I brought it. The turbos were reburbed by CR Turbos and I fitted new rear dampers. There were no body work mods, but I did have the front bumper, nearside front wing and side skirt resprayed. The valve stem seals needed doing when I sold it and I informed the buyer of this. The car never once let me down and was serviced regularly by myself using only quality parts and fluids. If you need any more information ask away:)