The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Replacement Headlamps for 94 supra

mr_maj

Not really a technical question, is it?

....but to answer your question, you can get glass UK spec headlights from any Toyota dealer.

Part No. ............... Price

81170-1b210 ............. £127.71 +VAT

81130-1b210 ............. £127.71 +VAT

:thumbs:

Not really a technical question, is it?

....but to answer your question, you can get glass UK spec headlights from any Toyota dealer.

Part No. Price

81170-1b210 £127.71 +VAT

81130-1b210 £127.71 +VAT

:thumbs:

Jake i wonder if you know if they are a simple swop over jobbie to replace my existing plastic jap spec ones on a 93 k na supe.

Cheers

As I have a facelift soop with the grey backed lights, does anyone know if the UK lights will fit the facelift with the standard wiring, as a temporary fix whilst I refurbished the insides of my facelift lights?? Then I want to change the lenses over from plastic to glass. Will they fit as a temporary measure??

I'm sure that the question has been answered but I couldn't find anything and didn't want to start a new thread.

Cheers

I don't know if the UK lens would fit the facelift shell but I don't think it would look very good anyway because the UK spec lights have that patterned glass whereas the facelifts have a (for the most part) smooth lens which allows you to see the interior of the light without distortion.

Ive been down to my local toyota dealer and have been quoted £130+vat for each one which is approx £300 for the pair.

Does anyone have a pic of the UK spec glass one?

I dont really want a 'frosted' or 'lined' type of lens but rather a clear one as JamesC has shown in the picture.

And i second JamesC's question of how it can be done??

Ive been down to my local toyota dealer and have been quoted £130+vat for each one which is approx £300 for the pair.

Does anyone have a pic of the UK spec glass one?

I dont really want a 'frosted' or 'lined' type of lens but rather a clear one as JamesC has shown in the picture.

And i second JamesC's question of how it can be done??

i bought a set from toyotas last week for £127.17+vat if u still need pics of the uk ones i can post them up. let us know and i'll take some pics ;)

Thanks guys! I have to say they look ALOT better than I thought they would!

I think i'll buy a pair, can anyone advise on how to get that 10% discount from the main dealers?? I tried when inquiring about them but they were not having it!

Well in anycase from seeing those pictures they are easily worth the £300.