The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello!

Guest birel

Hello from Cambridgeshire!!!

going to buy a supra as soon as my M3 is sold and can't wait for it:)

BTW I found some really useful information on here;)

Keep u guys posted

Welcome to the club - what supra are you after single/TT/NA - if you pay your full membership you can then have access to the for sale section.

Will be looking at NAs to go NA-T later on. But first the M3 has to go.

Welcome to club and good luck in selling m3, what part of Cambridgeshire are you from? I am based in peterborough.

I'm from St Ives, so just 20miles from you. hardly see any supras around here...

I'm from St Ives, so just 20miles from you. hardly see any supras around here...

Not to far then, their is few supra's around the peterborough and surrounding area that I know of. Have to let us know when do get supra as I co run a local jap club in peterborough and we meet up once a month and normally their is few Mkiv supra's out if weather good

Welcome :)

What M3 do you have? E30, E36, E46, E90??

So nice to have someone thats able to use the search function and can type without using text speak :D

You will fit right in :D

Good luck in your search.

LOL :D

I've got an e36 M3 3.0

I also own a Lexus IS300 (2JZ engine of course) and it has been the most reliable car I've ever owned!

LOL :D

I've got an e36 M3 3.0

I also own a Lexus IS300 (2JZ engine of course) and it has been the most reliable car I've ever owned!

Ah cool, My mate has a Track prepped E36 M3 Evo, great cars, very capable :)

If you go for an NA (even though you are looking to later go with an NA-T conversion) initially it will be a big difference in terms of performance against the M3, I would advise you look at TT's if you can stretch that budget a bit :)

That said a Supra has the looks which is worth more to some people :D

Ah cool, My mate has a Track prepped E36 M3 Evo, great cars, very capable :)

If you go for an NA (even though you are looking to later go with an NA-T conversion) initially it will be a big difference in terms of performance against the M3, I would advise you look at TT's if you can stretch that budget a bit :)

That said a Supra has the looks which is worth more to some people :D

Had a trackday M3 EVO before and it has been brilliant fun! I did 96 Laps on the nurburgring in 2012 with it without any big issues! Although can't say that about my 3.0 now...

had nothing but trouble with it and really need a change now.

I'm well aware of the performance difference between the two but going for a TT would mean I will change the same parts as I would bolt on to the NA but pay the higher price in the first place.

But thanks for the advice!