The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Which exhaust?

JackyBoi

Hi all, so I've been wanting a different exhaust for a while now as mine has a silencer attached to it and I was hoping people could recommend me a brand/exhaust to go for which has a nice deep, loud exhaust note; even though it's double decat it still isn't very loud! It's not that I want to go around irritating people but I want to hear that 2JZ roar! Any suggestions or even some photos would be hugely appreciated guys :thumbs:

Loved my Nur Spec R, was the first mod I ever did to the car and great sound/look for the money. Changed to one of Whiffins 4" TI systems and would never change now. Nicely made, so light and sound awesome, not to loud on idle aswell.

Yeah I'm looking at the Nur Spec R, sounds like a lovely exhaust... Will it be plenty loud enough on a double decat? ;)

Yeah I'm looking at the Nur Spec R, sounds like a lovely exhaust... Will it be plenty loud enough on a double decat? ;)

It's all down to personal preference mate, but I'm sure you won't be disappointed! The Boostlogic sounds nice, my other back box I fitted to my current TI systems was pretty much a copy and it was to loud after a while, everyone at the bluewater meet knows what I mean.

Any recommendations for something thats quiet on idle?

Woman in work has a Scooby with a 3" straight through and you can hear it rumbling before she's even in the car park and gets the mickey taken out of her no end!!

I have a super dragger here but Im considering selling it for something else.

Any recommendations for something thats quiet on idle?

Woman in work has a Scooby with a 3" straight through and you can hear it rumbling before she's even in the car park and gets the mickey taken out of her no end!!

I have a super dragger here but Im considering selling it for something else.

Our 3" twin box sounds like it could be the ticket.