The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Finally..... A hello from Me

RACsupra

Hello everyone,

Today I finally ticked the box for a much wanted ToyotsaSupra.....! with the taking of this as a p/ex deal.....

supra 2.JPG

supra 4.JPG

Here's the previous for sale thead LOOK HERE:cool:

Its TJsTT car....... a 98 VVTI Tip Auto with BPU:cool: Purchased (dealt with) from James who purchased it recently from TJsTT (he does like to swap and change)

I think each and every time I have changed cars lately, I have regretted not purchasing a Supra, this time I actually done it..........and it must be the first time in the last 4-5years that I have retained at least one Subaru!!!

Only had time for a quick wash and run out to the petrol station today and with the obvious differences coming from many years of Subaru ownership, its everything I expected, some learning to be had..... but thats all part of the fun;)

Car will be light use and very much a 2nd car although, the wife is already planning on taking out to meet with her friends for coffee this coming weekend!!!! lets hope the Subaru itch doesn't come back and the Supra becomes the keeper I so much want it to be...........

Start the tidying up of a few bits tomorrow (headlights need a polish and refurb) and hope to appear at some meets in the future......

Looks a great forum to be a part of.......

Im based in Eastbourne, East Sussex

cheers for the welcome's, great to see the 'banter' flows well on the forum too:)

You'll have to forgive me on the Subaru front.... its been a long time!!!! but maybe now i've seen the light:innocent:

here's my two I've sold this year......... I think I fit with some of the examples listed above? (especially the Blue / Gold thing)

This was the Forester STI, used as a daily driver and which went as part of the sale yesterday..... (i will miss it)

This was my Impreza 22B, sold back in May......... liking the Blue and Gold;)

Hopefuly you'll let me off for my past car decision failings....?

cheers for the welcome's, great to see the 'banter' flows well on the forum too:)

You'll have to forgive me on the Subaru front.... its been a long time!!!!

Hopefuly you'll let me off for my past car decision failings....?

Not a chance in hell.

You made the choices, you have to live with them

And we will constantly remind you :)

• 1 year later...

Well, been a longtime since I signed up on here and as is such! life sort of took over and got in the way a touch:taped:

anyway, hopefuly things are now on the right side so thought i'd update and sort of re-introduce:)

This was the car when I purchased about 1 1/2 yrs now

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=194087

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=194088

Other than keeping it serviced, Not too much has changed looks wise........

UK Glass headlights, bonnet vent and stubby aerial fitted..........

Horrid stuck on numberplate removed (bumper re-painted:rolleyes:) and 3/4 size plate fitted, replacement ZunSport badge fitted to the grille:cool:

Here she is sitting proud outside Goodwood

Inside, I've removed the passenger airbag:Pling: and fitted a carbon gauge pod with some gauges to match the down pillar ones......

Replaced the black seatbelts with some Red ones as the old black ones were a little worn.......

Went out to Germany between 3rd-7th of this month.... you can all guess where...?

With a little playtime on the way down:eyebrows:

Car performed great and absolutely loving it:cool: Going to be refurbing the calipers and replacing the pads now as they didn't get on too well out in Germany...... so some Endless pads are on there way as I type:cool:

anyway. hope to be a little more active now and appologies for being away for so long after original sign up:rolleyes:

as keeping the car , love it.........Now a lifetime member of MKiv OC

Edited by RACsupra
now lifetime member (see edit history)