The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TT Engine finally coming home

Guest Knightrider1980

Guest Knightrider1980

Long story short I had a TT engine and other parts to convert my NA into a full on 400bhp monster....unfortunately 4 years ago I both had no room in my garage to store the stuff or the funds to allow a NA-TT transfer to happen, therefore in my mates garage it stayed, the engine even got submerged in water due to flooding but thankfully the engine is ok........flash forward 4 years later with news that my two mates who owned South Wales Tuning are parting business ways and an ultimatum that I either get my engine out of there or lose the lot resulting them having it all for free!.....not going to happen as it my stuff guys.

Well garage is cleared up for the stuff and come Friday this week, I will have hired a van and all my TT stuff will be picked up and will be stored at my garage for either me to do the conversion or find someone who wont rip me off, I have to be honest I recently stuck stuff up for sale on here specifically for a TT supra such as the ECU and Throttle Control as I actually thought my engine was gone due to water damage.....thankfully the engine is actually fine and none of you bought the ecu's :-)

I know its not in my car yet......but damn I cant wait to have it my garage.

Edited by Knightrider1980 (see edit history)