The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi all

MadMax2042

Hi all,

I am thnking of buying another Supra, 8 years since I sold my last one and still miss it.

Lat time I had one was back when tuners were limited and Jap Village was going strong ;) Any car I have driven since I always compare back to my Supra, I started driving in 1989 have had many fun cars but all roads seem to point back to one car.

I currently have a GS450h Lexus and love that to bits performance wise its like a stock tt auto but with 4 doors and less boot space. (if you havent driven one do so you would be suprised)

I know what I have in mind that I am considering purchasing but will hang out here for a while and see if my views alter on choice ;)

Welcome. What spec car you looking for?

This :) either BPU or Single. Car will be expected to pass the thumbs up at an inspesction at Whifbitz ( I imagine I will find a better looked after car through here). I am looking if I do this to purchase around feb/March time. :)

link here

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/vbpicgallery.php?do=big&p=23739#photo

Edited by MadMax2042 (see edit history)

Hi all,

I am thnking of buying another Supra, 8 years since I sold my last one and still miss it.

Lat time I had one was back when tuners were limited and Jap Village was going strong ;) Any car I have driven since I always compare back to my Supra, I started driving in 1989 have had many fun cars but all roads seem to point back to one car.

I currently have a GS450h Lexus and love that to bits performance wise its like a stock tt auto but with 4 doors and less boot space. (if you havent driven one do so you would be suprised)

I know what I have in mind that I am considering purchasing but will hang out here for a while and see if my views alter on choice ;)

Hi and welcome.

My dad is currently on the hunt for a 450h, how do you find it for economy, comfort etc?

He's had a couple of Lexus' now and always has the SE-L models.

With regards your sup, what are you looking for?

Hi and welcome.

My dad is currently on the hunt for a 450h, how do you find it for economy, comfort etc?

He's had a couple of Lexus' now and always has the SE-L models.

With regards your sup, what are you looking for?

GS450h is amazing on all levels, buy one they are great value for money will return 36 mpg and go off the clock if you give it the beans and come with full 13 speaker surround sound.

Still undecided on Supra. Probably TT bpu GZ with manual conversion.

Hi and welcome to the club. There are some very nice cars but there are some dogs too. Best bit of advice I got was look past the shiny paint work. If you are wanting to get one off here you will need to pay to become a club member :)

Exactly hence it's got to get the Whifbitz lick of approval I don't mind paying them for an hour to go over it. Membership is good too it keeps the club alive and gets you a decent owners club insurance discount.

Might be tempted to sell mine shortly, will make a decision once im home from japan though at the weekend. Build thread and etc can be found in my sig. It was a BPU+ auto but now BPU++ with 6 speed conversion plus fresh respray and stock looking! It was also built at SRD and had no expense spared on it!

Might be tempted to sell mine shortly, will make a decision once im home from japan though at the weekend. Build thread and etc can be found in my sig. It was a BPU+ auto but now BPU++ with 6 speed conversion plus fresh respray and stock looking! It was also built at SRD and had no expense spared on it!

Cool, give me first refusal on it and let me know :)

Looks like I might need to buy full membership on here already lol

Sorry...what? :blink:

Cool, give me first refusal on it and let me know :)

Looks like I might need to buy full membership on here already lol

Will do mate, you ask any member on here that I personally know and have seen the car, they will tell you how much I care for it and money is no objct for it!

Sorry...what? :blink:

This!!

Gaylord!

Have found something else across here that has peaked my interest! Like I said will wait untill im home before deciding what to do

Will do mate, you ask any member on here that I personally know and have seen the car, they will tell you how much I care for it and money is no objct for it!

Have found something else across here that has peaked my interest! Like I said will wait untill im home before deciding what to do

It best be another supra!

And what about your big twin build?