The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Bonnet , whadya reckon ????

dude

Ive got a thing for power bulges !!!!!, went to get the bonnet louvred and saw this , had to have it and the bonnets now drilled/cut , bonnet and scoop will be satin black again with silver mesh in the scoop , we are trying to make a duct affair to channel air to the turbo area , i wanted something to make the car look like it had a bad attitude !!!!! i think ive succeded !!!! ;)

Dude :donkey:

Ballistic Bonnet 001.jpg

Ballistic Bonnet 002.jpg

Ballistic Bonnet 003.jpg

Ballistic Bonnet 006.jpg

Ballistic Bonnet 008.jpg

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

uncle ben will be proud of it. i not keen of it. would not a light weight bonnet with some custom cold air feeds be more an advantage?

who cares what anyone thinks, as long as u like it. black bonnet is what i would like. people might think its a taxi its what you like that counts.

you got it up and running for new season?

Guest Usmann A

Nope, I love it John. :D

Its real purposeful .... ;)

Now your getting all that nice cool air under the bonnet, wheres it gonna get out from, just pull the rubber seal behind the bonnet Dude, you know its best. :D

Seriously tho, looks nice. :friday:

Not my cup of vodka, but it looks different and very individual. Do you have to have your bonnet repainted if you have it louvred???

Yes they have to remove all the paint around the louvres otherwise it splits .

Ian The guy asked after your car , he has a pic of it on the wall there

Thanks for the feed back guys , remember i HATE the stock bonnet without the UK scoop its too big an area of vast flatness !!!!! :nana:

Dude :donkey: