The mkiv Supra Owners Club

FMIC advice

pete.osborne69

I will be getting a new front bumper and thought about getting a fmic to finish the look off as well as adding the better air flow

My supra is completely stock ATM and is a jspec TT I will be fitting a trial rear bumper at some point and collecting a vs front bumper I think and then after I have her looking how I want I will start on the performance side of things

Back to my question would this fmic fit and be suitable for the supra or would love be better off purchasing one from garage whifblitz or knight racer

http:// http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TOYOTA-SUPRA-TURBO-1JZGTE-1JZ-GTE-2JZGTE-2JZ-GTE-FRONT-INTERCOOLER-KIT-FMIC-/150731531993?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item23184ca6d9

Have you gone BPU yet? If you're going to add a FMIC there are other things to do first.

With regards to that FMIC I'd hesitate before buying anything that's cheap for the Supra, it's a powerful car with high quality components - why spoil it with cheap tat? Save up for something better

Edited by hogmaw (see edit history)

Pete I had the above kit, be ready for some PITA

If you do not mind messing around buy brackets then get the ebay kit.

Im currently suffering a boost leak as I introduced a 45 degree bend pipe to use the existing stock airbox, im going to address this issue tonight.

I would have a look at one of Paul whiffs kits if you dont fancy messing around.

• 2 months later...