The mkiv Supra Owners Club

XS Power FFIM with Q45 TB

P_Bazz

I'm currently building a NA-T engine and got offered a brand new XS Power intake manifold a few weeks ago by a fellow member. I quite liked the look and how it simplified the intercooler piping so I bought it. Looked up XS Powers site to find that it fits a Q45 throttlebody. Yesterday I finally found a complete OEM Nissan one with the pigtails for sale on the Dutch Skyline forum and went to pick it up. Guess what... it doesn't even come close to fitting the manifold :blink:. Okay that's a bit odd I said to myself but I should be able to drill some extra holes to fit it. I got my sharpie to mark the holes just to realize that also doesn't work because then the throttlecable mechanism hits the flange and it can't fully open!! :mad:

http://xs-power.com/toyota-turbo-manifolds-18.htm

Use with Accufab or Q45 Throttle Body or re-tap the thick flange for another pattern