The mkiv Supra Owners Club

HKS Hipermax - replacement parts?

Angarak

My car has HKS Hipermax suspension and whilst fitting a shiny new SMIC today I noticed the lower section of the alloy locking nut on the strut was partially broken off!

I think this may have happened after hitting an unexpected pothole driving home from the GFs at night.

The nut is still holding but its something i want to sort out ASAP for peace of mind.

Is it possible to purchase these nuts individually so I can replace it or am I looking at a new set of suspension?

As far as i know its the MK1 Hipermax suspension with the purple nuts and spring retainer cap (no stickers in sight). I didnt get chance to take a photo as it started raining and the car was on the drive.

There is a picture below showing a similar set - I've doodled an arrow showing the lower section of the locking nut that has semi parted ways.

Ive googled but just see complete kits :(

Any help appreciated.