The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lego Technic Sets

foggy147

For sale here are two flagship lego technic sets, the Unimog and the new mobile crane.

These have been bought recently and the fun is in the building, so I've built them once and that is it, box, manuals and full sticker kit included as didint want to apply these due to resale.

Both kits in excellent condition.

Grab a bargain, the crane retails at nearly £150 and the Unimog is no longer available with sets selling upwards of the £200 mark!

£220 ovno

COLLECTION ONLY

• 11 months later...
I thought I was the only person on here who actually likes Lego.

I wish I had enough money for that crane but I'm buying an exhaust.

I got a little bit excited sorry.

Oic, no problem... Think there are a few Lego lovers on here :)

• 1 month later...

I once loved those Technic sets! Such a great idea to encourage kids into mechanics.

Looking at those I want to try another!

I recently sold a complete and still boxed JCB with working pneumatics for £20!! I must have been mad!!! :blink: (was a boot sale and I was close to insanity with haggling people to buy my junk)

Had I some spare cash I would have been interested. Good luck with the sale.

• 4 months later...

Selling my Lego Ferrari, all complete, stickers have been applied but I'll leave them on where possible when taking this apart. It's boxed with instructions, although the box isn't pristine. Looking for £150+ delivery any takers before I put it on eBay?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.