The mkiv Supra Owners Club

4th April 2015 - Fast and Furious weekend

Branners

So, FnF7 is released on the 3rd April 2015, I'm thinking we do the usual thing where we all go to the cinema to see it, more than likely on the 4th April 2015.

So keep that date free folks!!

The plan for the southerners is to do karting in the morning, then Bluewater for the film, then somewhere for a bit to eat and then a drive in to London for a cruise round.

I was thinking of using Buckmore for the karting as I know they have a big old circuit, but happy to hand that part over to somebody else to manage.

Not sure what showing we would get at Bluewater. We could go for a 4pm showing, then go karting at 7pm, and then London after the karting.

I was thinking of using Buckmore for the karting as I know they have a big old circuit, but happy to hand that part over to somebody else to manage.

Not sure what showing we would get at Bluewater. We could go for a 4pm showing, then go karting at 7pm, and then London after the karting.

One of the best karting circuits in the country! Won't be cheap though but well worth it.

I am sure we can sneak in our London Tunnel Run too ;)

Lakeside banger racing is on every Sunday from 2pm at Essex Raceway, its a fantastic fun 3 hours, huge car park and a bar/restaurant as well, might be worth looking at the Sunday instead?

http://www.arena-essex-raceway.co.uk/fixtures.aspx?Date_of_meeting=05-04-2015

That would be Easter Sunday and I have egg hunts to do with the kids!!